Activities and Events
Throughout the year, FPC hosts church dinners and activities that bring members and friends together for fellowship and to strengthen our faith community. All activities are open to the whole church family and their guests.
- Sunday, November 18 - Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Friday, November 30 - Living Windows
Year-round activities include:
- Acts & Snacks talent showcase
- Family Movie Night
- Outings to area theater productions, movies or professional baseball games
- Chili/dessert cook off
- Halloween Party
- Luncheons for Thanksgiving and Founder's Day
- Easter breakfast
Retreats or Camping
We are fortunate to have the Missouri Union Presbytery Covenant Point Camp located just across the river in Holts Summit. It is a great place for families to get away from the everyday and connect with God and one another. There also are opportunities for the whole family to share resort-style, pick-your-own camp options with other families from the Missouri Presbytery or to join other FPC members at family retreats. It is a great place to enjoy the great outdoors - hiking, canoeing, paddle boats, fishing, swimming, nature watching, as well as community-building activities and worship.
See all the opportunities families at Covenant Point Camp online.
Looking for some exercise and Christian fun? FPC's teams are looking for you! Join us for:
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball is in the Fall and Spring at various times on Tuesdays at Southridge Baptist Church gym. It is a time of fun and fellowship. Contact Guy Krause to sign up.