Activities have resumed and kids ages 2 through 6th grade are invited to the SPRING FLING, Easter Eve, 4.3 at 3:30 p.m. for an hour of FUN, GAMES, SNACKS, CRAFT and Rotations distanced with your Faith Family friends.
Throughout the year, FPC hosts church dinners and activities that bring members and friends together for fellowship and to strengthen our faith community. All activities are open to the whole church family and their guests.
Year-round activities include:
- Acts & Snacks talent showcase
- Family Movie Night
- Outings to area theater productions, movies or professional baseball games
- Chili/dessert cook off
- Halloween Party
- Luncheons for Thanksgiving and Founder’s Day
- Easter breakfast
Looking for some exercise and Christian fun? FPC’s teams are looking for you! Join us for:
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball is in the Fall and Spring at various times on Tuesdays at Southridge Baptist Church gym. It is a time of fun and fellowship. Contact Guy Krause to sign up.
- Pickleball is played in the gym on Thursday nights starting at 4:30 p.m. Contact the church office if you would like to play or learn how to play.